Java For J2EE – J1110 (Duration: 5 days)
If you are new to Java and J2EE, this is an ideal course that will get you up to speed very quickly. This course is specifically geared for new comers to Java who are transitioning to J2EE. While we focus heavily on the concepts of OO programming and Java fundamentals, we ensure that before the end of the week you will have created your first Java Web Application using JSPs and Servlets!
Since application servers abstract a lot of the programming model complexity associated with distributed Java applications, this course concentrates on fundamentals of Java necessary for server-side programming.
The course is lab intensive with attendees learning the concepts and using them in associated lab exercises
Who Can Benefit
· Programmers who are new to Java and J2EE
· Technical Managers wanting to understand Java and J2EE
· Programming experience in OO languages (preferred) or procedural languages
· Some understanding of OO concept is preferred but not required
Topics Covered/Skills Gained
· Introduction to OO
· Introduction to Java
· Programming in Java including
· Debugging Java applications
· Creating Basic Java Web Applications